Another great thing about this recipe is that it allows you to use up and meat you have left in the house. Yesterday ours was sausages but you can use literally any thing, or you can omit the meat for a vegetarian option.
What you'll need to make this for two:
- 1/2 an Onion (finely sliced);
- Meat of your choice (enough for two), last night we used 4 sausages but 3 would have been enough;
- Rice (I'll let you decided how hungry you are);
- 1 handful of Peas;
- 1 handful of Sweetcorn;
- 1 (very heaped) tbsp of curry paste of your choice (make sure its a paste not a sauce), I used:
- 1 1/2 tsp Sugar;
- 1/2 tsp Salt; and
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder (although be careful with this if you have used a very spicy curry paste).
1. Put your rice on to cook in a separate saucepan, the general rule for rice is that it takes 10 minutes to cook when covered with boiling water.
2. Pop your meat into a frying pan and cook until almost done.
If you do try this, let me know what you think.