|Baked Fries and Guacamole|
- Cut two large potatoes into sticks about 1/2cm thick and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the water off the potatoes and add a knob of butter, cajun spice mix (mine was shop bought, not made this time), salt and pepper to the pan with the potatoes and toss till well coated.
- Pop them out onto an oven tray and bake on 190C for approx 25 minutes or until golden brown (tossing every 10 minutes).
- When they are done sprinkle liberally with salt and serve.
- Put in a food processor: an avocado, half a little red chilli, a garlic clove, a dash of lemon juice, a dash of tequila and a pinch of salt and pepper. (Adjust depending on your tastes.)
- Blitz, then dish into a bowl and serve.
- If you aren't going to serve immediately pop the avocado pip in the bowl, it will stop the avocado going brown, I don't know how, it just will.
|My fancy rum and coke.|
This should all serve two people with generous helpings of chips. It will serve 3-4 with cajun spaced chicken breast on the side if you fancy that.