I made this last night and it may not look anything special but trust me when I say it tasted incredible!! So good!
For this I used the Coconut and Coriander Pesto so I decided to add a bit of coconut milk into the sweet potato mash to tie it all together. Also I kind of think that you could put this pesto with any fish but I picked cod as it has quite a subtle flavour.
So what you'll need to make this for two:
- 1 portion of Coconut and Coriander Pesto;
- 2 small Sweet Potatoes;
- 1 tbsp of Coconut Milk;
- Dash of Lime; and
- 2 Cod Fillets.
How you make it:
- Before you start pop the oven onto 180C.
- First make up the Coconut and Coriander Pesto (follow the link for the recipe).
- Then put your cod fillets onto a lightly oiled oven tray and smother in the pesto (yes smother, because if you don't you will regret not putting more on) and pop into the oven for 12-15 minutes (until the fish is cooked through).
- In the mean time, make your mash. I recently learnt you could do potatoes in the microwave so I did that yesterday. To do this you peel them and cut them into quarters then put them in an oven proof bowl, cover it with cling film and microwave on high (800W) for 7 mins. Depending on your microwave you may need to put them in for a bit longer.
- When the potatoes are soft, mash them in the bowl with the coconut milk and lime juice.
- Finally put everything together on a plate and enjoy :)